Monday, August 13, 2007

But We're Just Getting Started!

I've started and stopped about 3 blogs now, for various reasons, and this time it's for a *GOOD* reason. I've come to the startling realisation that my blogging, while rooted in a sincere desire to share the riches of the Catholic faith and worldview, is a premature endeavor by an immature Christian. I love to learn - and to dare to teach in an unaccountable forum like this broaches sheer hubris. I can't overstate what a joy it is to soak in the blessings of the catholic faith and the beauty of Western Civilisation, but my credentials are no better than the average layman.

I bid all my brethren, all who love the adorable Trinity, and who were made partakers of the Redemption in Christ through faith and the washing of regeneration, blessings and prosperity. My absence will be relatively brief (about a 3 year sabbatical), and do hope to come back with something remotely intelligible and helpful. The Internet for all its advantages has that uncanny alchemy which turns blathering idiots into seeming oracles and seers. I am no seer, no oracle, no prophet. I'm barely a Christian. If I can do that with a modicum of integrity then I'll be doing well.

Any here who wish to reach me (there are some I'd love to keep in touch), may do so:

a m s _ b o e t h i u s

[AT]

b e l l s o u t h . n e t

Blessings, my brethren.

1 comment:

William said...

I'll miss your excellent posts St. Worm (and I must say that you do a much better job, theologically, than many ordained Ministers).

May God Bless you with great grace and spiritual growth in our Lord during your Sabbatical from blogging (whether it's more or less than three years).

William Scott

p.s. I hope you'll keep your site up.

Gal 3:26 For ye are all the children of God by faith in Christ Jesus. 27For as many of you as have been baptized into Christ have put on Christ.